Monday, November 28, 2011

Cheap 9mm Ammo from Cabelas | Bulk 9mm Ammo


www.30DaysofConcealment.com Here is an unboxing of some 9mm ammo I got from http It was about the cheapest price I could find and was about a 2-3 week back order. Tocarry or not to carry... that is the questions: Considering getting your first hand gun? Thinking of getting your concealed carry permit? Not sure where to start? Check out www.30DaysofConcealment.com to see my journey and I'll take you step by step. As part of my "experiment" I'm going to buy my first gun, get a concealed carry permit and see what it's like to carry a gun on my 24 for 30 days and report back to you!

Low Price Swiss Diamond Pots And Pans Braun Vitality Toothbrush Fast




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links